Online Services Every Sunday
Worship is livestreamed every Sunday morning at 11:00 a.m.
Worship is livestreamed through the Southminster Facebook Page as well as the Southminster YouTube Channel at 11:00am each week. As of April 11th, we are beginning limited in-person worship at 11:00. Reservations must be made the week prior by phone through the church office.
- Social distance protocols in the sanctuary will be used.
- Reservations are required through the church office – we need contact information and number in your party, pews are assigned.
- Attendees must be fever-free and symptom-free for at least 24 hours prior to attending worship. If you are ill or are waiting for COVID test results please stay home.
- Masks MUST be worn (even if fully-vaccinated) while in the building, including throughout the worship service.
- Attendees are asked to comply with a no singing rule for the hymnody.
All Are Welcome
Southminster Presbyterian Church is a member congregation of the PC(USA)...
…and we seek to be a place where all are welcome. We celebrate human diversity as well as the unity that we find in Jesus Christ. Whether you have been a lifelong Presbyterian or you have never been inside a church, you are welcome.
Our congregation includes people from less than a year old to over 100, and every age in between, so no matter your age, you are welcome. We are working to create a just and equal society so no matter your race or ethnicity, you are welcome.
Our congregation is affiliated with More Light Presbyterians, an organization that works for the full inclusion of LGBTQIA+ people. All sexual orientations, gender identifications, and expressions are welcome.
No matter age, race, sexual orientation or identity, ability, or economic circumstance, join us at Southminster Presbyterian Church as we serve God, our community, and the world. All are welcome!
We are a Matthew 25 Congregation!
We have joined in a national initiative of the PC(USA) to live out the call in the Gospel of Matthew to do unto the least of these.
We, along with others in our Presbytery and our denomination, seek to be a vital congregation, to eradicate systemic poverty, and to dismantle systemic racism.
We are grateful for all those who have mailed in checks or who have given online, your generosity has been a sign of the love of this community. We know many of you are accustomed to giving during the offertory in worship. While we are practicing social distancing, please give online through our app or mail your check to the Church.